(Excerpt from Complaint)
Corruption Whistleblower Complaint
Re(3) Failure of Victorian Public Health system to report
adverse events from Covid-19 vaccines @14 Mar 2021
No. CASE-_(acknowledged IBAC Assessment & Review team 10.40am 26 March 2021)__
pursuant to Section 39 of the Public Interest Disclosures Act 2012 (Vic.)
• from any civil or
• criminal liability or
• any liability arising by way of administrative process
• (including disciplinary action) for making this disclosure.)
BY COMPLAINANT : ……Mr Graeme Little Ne Peter POPE (“Peter Little”)
A:.PO Box 2238 Caulfield South VIC 3161 TEL: +61 (0) 434 178638
E: firstname.lastname@example.org. W: www.chasetruth.club
DATE:…26 March 2021
TO: Independent Broad-based
Anti-Corruption Commission (IBAC)
Attention: Manager Assessments and Review E: email@example.com
GPO Box 24234 Melbourne VIC 3001 Level 1, North Tower 459 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Version : CorruptionComplaint.ChiefHealthOfficer.Victoria
NOTIFICATION of COMPLAINT
Re POTENTIAL PUBLIC INTEREST DISCLOSURE
For ASSESSMENT and DETERMINATION by IBAC pursuant to Section 26 of the Public Interest Disclosures Act 2012 (Vic.)
The Complainant alleges Conduct by the Prime Actors that could constitute a Conspiracy or Corrupt Conduct or Improper Conduct in relation to the Australia Public Health Policy, Recommendations and Administration in Victoria, each State and Territory, and the Commonwealth of Australia, based on the disclosures in this complaint.
Victorian Health Minister The Honourable Martin Foley MP
Victorian Chief Health Officer Professor Brett Sutton
Professor Paul KELLY, Australian Chief Medical Officer
Professor Brendan MURPHY, Secretary of the Department of Health appointed on 13 July 2020; former Australian Chief Medical Officer
Dr Anne TONKIN, Chair, Medical Board of Australia (“MBA”) Australian
Health Regulation Practitioner Agency (AHPRA)
Mr Martin FLETCHER, Chief Executive Officer, AHPRA
Ms Gill CALLISTER, Chair Agency Management Committee, AHPRA
A/Prof Christopher BLYTH, Co-Chair Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI)
Adjunct Professor Veronica CASEY, Chair, AHPRA’s Nursing and Midwifery Board (“NMBA”)
Adjunct Professor John Skerritt, Deputy Secretary, Health Products Regulation Group which includes Therapeutic Goods Administration
Professor Allen Cheng, Chair, Advisory Committee on Vaccines to Minister for Health and the Therapeutic Goods Administration
1. The core of the Complainant’s disclosure is the failure of the central linchpin of administration of experimental vaccines, namely post market surveillance.
2. The Australian public health system relies upon the prompt notification of all suspicious adverse events following administration of any new drug or vaccine, but particularly one that is experimental in nature and subject to provisional approval by the TGA .
3. The State of Victoria is the only mainland State which has failed to report any adverse events from the two provisionally approved Covid-19 vaccines between the commencement date of 22 February until the 14 March 2021.
4. The two vaccines are Pfizer’s Cominarty and AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine.
5. The Chart below shows the supply of adverse event notifications to the AusVaxSafety Covid-19 vaccine safety surveillance by the various Australian States and Territories.
6. Two States have decided not to participate at this stage, namely Victoria and Tasmania, but no reasons are given.
7. The Therapeutic Goods Administration does not appear to be concerned that these two states are withholding results of surveys of patients receiving the Covid-19 vaccines.
8. Approximately 39.9% of the 39,518 responding survey participants reported any adverse event.
9. Victoria in particular led the world in the longest lockdown in world history in 2020, with an unprecedented rise in mental health.
10. Leading funeral parlour, Tobin Brothers reported in September 2020 of an alarming incidence of suicides, and actually staged a Suicide Week awareness campaign to highlight the impact of such a long lockdown in Melbourne during our colder Winter months in particular.
(Excerpt from Complaint)