(Excerpt from Complaint)
Corruption Whistleblower Complaint
Re(5) Failure of Victorian Public Health system to report
adverse events from Covid-19 vaccines @28 Mar 2021
No. CASE-_(acknowledged IBAC Assessment & Review team ……………..)
pursuant to Section 39 of the Public Interest Disclosures Act 2012 (Vic.)
• from any civil or
• criminal liability or
• any liability arising by way of administrative process
• (including disciplinary action) for making this disclosure.)
BY COMPLAINANT : ……Mr Graeme Little Ne Peter POPE (“Peter Little”)
A:.PO Box 2238 Caulfield South VIC 3161 TEL: +61 (0) 434 178638
E: email@example.com. W: www.chasetruth.club
Facebook: Peter Little Instagram: peterlittle1955 Telegram: @Peter_Little
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/vaccinehesitancydebate
DATE:…April Fools Day 2021
TO: Independent Broad-based
Anti-Corruption Commission (IBAC)
Attention: Manager Assessments and Review E: firstname.lastname@example.org
GPO Box 24234 Melbourne VIC 3001 Level 1, North Tower 459 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Version : CorruptionComplaint5.ChiefHealthOfficer
NOTIFICATION of COMPLAINT
Re POTENTIAL PUBLIC INTEREST DISCLOSURE
For ASSESSMENT and DETERMINATION by Independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption Commission (IBAC) pursuant to Section 26 of the Public Interest Disclosures Act 2012 (Vic.)
The Complainant alleges continuing Conduct by the Prime Actors that could constitute a Conspiracy or Corrupt Conduct or Improper Conduct in relation to the Australia Public Health Policy, Recommendations and Administration in Victoria, each State and Territory, and the Commonwealth of Australia, based on the disclosures in this complaint.
Victorian Health Minister The Honourable Martin Foley MP
Professor Brett Sutton, Victorian Chief Health Officer
Professor Paul KELLY, Australian Chief Medical Officer
Professor Brendan MURPHY, Secretary of the Department of Health appointed on 13 July 2020; former Australian Chief Medical Officer
Adjunct Professor John Skeritt, Deputy Secretary, Health Products Regulation Group which includes Therapeutic Goods Administration
1. The core of the Complainant’s disclosure is the failure of the central linchpin of administration of experimental vaccines, namely post market surveillance.
2. The Complainant lodged a corruption complaint in relation to this issue on Friday 26 March 2021, based upon data as at 14 March 2021. The IBAC Assessment & Review team acknowledged receipt by email at 10.40am on that day.
3. This complaint updates the information by including an additional week’s data up to 21 March 2021.
4. The Australian public health system relies upon the prompt notification of all suspicious adverse events following administration of any new drug or vaccine, but particularly one that is experimental in nature and subject to provisional approval by the TGA .
5. The State of Victoria is the only mainland State which has failed to report any adverse events from the two provisionally approved Covid-19 vaccines between the commencement date of 22 February until the 21 March 2021 pursuant to the AusVaxSafety Surveillance System published at https://www.ausvaxsafety.org.au/.
6. The two vaccines are Pfizer’s Cominarty and AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine.
7. The Chart below shows the supply of adverse event notifications to the AusVaxSafety Surveillance System by the various Australian States and Territories.
8. Two States have decided not to participate at this stage, namely Victoria and Tasmania, but no reasons are given.
9. The Therapeutic Goods Administration does not appear to be concerned that these two states are withholding results of surveys of patients receiving the two Covid-19 vaccines.
10. As at 21 March 2021, 281,783 doses have been administered with only 105,585 surveys sent to vaccine recipients. The stated protocol was for the survey to be sent on the third day after vaccination.